Monday, 21 December 2015

# DA @12.052% and DA @15.196% SOFTWARE FOR ALL HRAs

IMPORTANT LINKS:



# DA @12.052% and DA @15.196% SOFTWARE FOR ALL HRAs

DA Ready Reckoner with 12.052% w.e.f.01.01.2015

DA Ready Reckoner - DA Table for GPF and CPS Employees - Check your DA amount: DA Table, Dearness Allowance Table, Check your DA amount,  GPF and CPS holders can Check your DA amount, DA Table to GPF holders, DA Difference Table for GPF holders,  DA Table to CPS holders, DA Difference Table for CPS holders




Old DA: 8.908%
New DA: 12.052%
Difference: 3.144%
GPF: JANUARY 2015 - DECEMBER 2015.
CPS: 10% of DA Arrears from JANUARY- DECEMBER 2015.
Cash to GPF Employees: from NOVEMBER-2015
90% Cash to CPS employees from January 2015 to DECEMBER 2015.

DA to AP State Employees
The State Government of A.P on Saturday sanctioned dearness allowance (DA) of 3.114 percent which would be implemented with effect from January, 2015. About 6 lakh current and former employees including pensioners and village establishment staff will be benefited the DA hike.

The enhanced dearness allowance will be paid in cash along with September 2015 salary. Arrears of DA from January to August 2015 will be credited to the GPF/CPS accounts.CPS Employees 10% of DA arrears from January to DECEMBER 2015 will be credited in their PRAN A/c. Remaining 90% will be paid in cash. Prepared DA Table provided here and Employees can check your Details.

DA Ready Reckoner with 15.196% w.e.f.01.07.2015

DA Ready Reckoner - DA Table for GPF and CPS Employees - Check your DA amount: DA Table, Dearness Allowance Table, Check your DA amount,  GPF and CPS holders can Check your DA amount, DA Table to GPF holders, DA Difference Table for GPF holders,  DA Table to CPS holders, DA Difference Table for CPS holders




Old DA:  12.052%
New DA:15.196%
Difference: 3.144%
GPF: JULY 2015 - DECEMBER 2015.
CPS: 10% of DA Arrears from JULY DECEMBER 2015.
Cash to GPF Employees: from NOVEMBER-2015
90% Cash to CPS employees from JULY 2015 to DECEMBER 2015.

DA to AP State Employees
The State Government of A.P on Saturday sanctioned dearness allowance (DA) of 3.114 percent which would be implemented with effect from JULY, 2015. About 6 lakh current and former employees including pensioners and village establishment staff will be benefited the DA hike.

The enhanced dearness allowance will be paid in cash along with September 2015 salary. Arrears of DA from January to August 2015 will be credited to the GPF/CPS accounts.CPS Employees 10% of DA arrears from JULY to DECEMBER 2015 will be credited in their PRAN A/c. Remaining 90% will be paid in cash. Prepared DA Table provided here and Employees can check your DETAILS.
# DA @12.052% and DA @15.196% TABLE FOR 12% HRA SLAB - DOWNLOAD




# DA @12.052% and DA @15.196% TABLE FOR 14.5% HRA SLAB - DOWNLOAD
# DA @12.052% and DA @15.196% TABLE FOR 20% HRA SLAB - DOWNLOAD


# DA @12.052% and DA @15.196% TABLE FOR 30% HRA SLAB - DOWNLOAD

# DA @12.052% and DA @15.196% SOFTWARE - DOWNLOAD

Share this post in your timeline


Search Tags:

# DA @12.052% and DA @15.196% SOFTWARE FOR ALL HRAs DA Ready Reckoner with 12.052% w.e.f.01.01.2015 DA Ready Reckoner - DA Tab...

Related Posts

2 comments:

  1. SIR,\
    CAN YOUR PROVIDE AP NEW DA ARREARS BILL SOFTWARE FOR HIGH SCHOOL STAFF. BCOZ WE 42 MEMBERS IN MY SCHOOL . IF POSSIBLE PLEASE PROVIDE SOFTWARE. OR PLZ GIVI ME ANY WEB ADDRESS
    THANK YOU SIR
    K RAGHUNATH REDDY
    KURNOOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.ateacher.in/2016/03/blog-post_9.html

      CHECK OUT THIS ONE

      Delete