Guidelines SSC Online Application to HMs:All the school head masters should visit the bse andhra pradesh website by entering url http://bseap.org in your browser, then official website will be opened and Download the ‘User Manual for Head Masters’ from “Quick Links”. The head masters are requested to please read the User Manual thoroughly before proceeding further or follow the below mentioned guidelines.
- Now, Click on the “Online Application Form” link from “Quick Links” on BSE andhra pradesh WEB PORTAL.
- The Head Masters should furnish the Students data through Online as well as OMR cum I.C.R sheets compulsorily. If any school fails to furnish the data in both ways their data will become useless.
- Before entering the Students information in the web site, prepare MNRs without any mistakes.
- The information of the Regular Candidates with Vocational subjectsshall be furnished in the Web application form ‘Regular with Vocational’ only. No need to furnish the information in ‘Regular without Vocational’ Web application form. But while furnishing the data of Students of Regular with Vocational subjects in the OMR cum ICR forms the Head Master has to use separate sheets.
- If Head Master wants to make corrections, click the ‘Edit’ button.
- Click ‘Print’ button to print Student information.
- After thoroughly ensuring that the Student information is 100% accurate, then click ‘Confirm’ button. Once ‘Confirm’ button is clicked, ‘Edit’ option will be blocked.
- Take two printouts of the information of the Students of all the Streams, obtain the signature of the concerned students, duly affixing the signature of the Head Master also. One set can be preserved for office purpose and other set shall be sent to DGE office along with the following information.
- a) OMR cum ICR Sheets.
b) Manual Nominal Rolls (MNRs).
c) Original fee Challan.
d) Figure statement.
e) Opening permission/ETRs in respect of Private/Aided.
f) Age condonation orders if any.
g) PH Certificates if any.
h) Second languages exemption certificates in respect of out of state candidates if any.
i) Fee exempted students list.
j) Memos of the failed candidates prior to 2014.
- Also keep ready Student Photo and Signatures with following specifications
a) File format should be jpg format
b) Photo file should be less than 30 KB size and Signature file should be less than 15 KB.
c) Student Photo and Signature should be clearly visible (Use Black ball point pen for signature of the student).
d) The Head Master should ensure the above specifications are followed while uploading the Student Photo and Signature.
AP SSC 2017 ONLINE APPLICATION