PROCEEDINGS OF THE DIRECTOR, SCERT, ANDHRA PRADESH, HYDERABAD
Rc. No. 3/B/C&T/ SCERT/2016 Dated: 28 -09- 2016
Sub:-SCERT, AP, Hyderabad – Implementation of Examination Reforms – certain
guidelines – for 5% external validation of SA-1 answer scripts by the Mandal level
Validation team from 14-10-2016 to 18-10-2016 – Orders -Issued – Reg.
1. Announcement of Hon’ble Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh in public meetings.
2. GO.MS No. 82 School Education (Prog-II) Dept., dated 29.10.2015 of Govt. of A.P.
3. G.O.MS.No. 12 School Education (Prog.II) Dept., dated 25-2-2016 of Govt. of A.P.
4. G.O.MS. No. 20 School Education (Prog.II) Dept., dated 28-3-2016 of Govt. of A.P.
5. G.O.MS.No. 41 School Education (Prog.II) Dept., dated 7-6-2016 of Govt. of A.P.
6. G.O.MS.No. 105 School Education (Prog.II) Dept., dated 20-9-2016 of Govt. of A.P.
7. Proc.RC.No. 3/B/C&T/SCERT/2016, dated 16-07-2016.
All the District Educational Officers in the state here by informed that Government of Andhra Pradesh has issued different G.Os as mentioned in the references from 2 to 6 and Proceedings reference no.7 in relation to examination reforms. Common Summative – I Examination were conducted from class VI to X in all Schools under all Managements.
In continuation to the guidelines as per the reference 7 cited above all the District Educational Officers are informed to constitute Mandal level validation committees for 5% validation of the answer scripts of all the students from class VI to X in all schools under all
The following guidelines are in addition as per the G.O.Ms.No.105.
- 5% of the answer scripts of all subjects of all classes be verified at randam.
- All Recognized schools by Government of Andhra Pradesh shall be covered irrespective of Managements.
- Constitute Mandal level valuation team with all subject teachers, under M.E.O.
- If the number of schools are more than 8 constitute two committees to complete the valuation within 5 days.
- Cover all UP schools for validation.
- Plan to complete validation of all subjects answer scripts. from class VI to X in all schools within 5 days.
- Involve Qualified and experienced private school teachers for validation work.
- Observations of the validation committee members report should be sent to concerned schools and comprehensive reports to D.E.Os through Mandal level committee.
- MEO is the Nodal Officer for validation and Dy.E.Os should supervise and update to the D.E.O everyday.
- Complete the process of validation between 14-10-2016 to 18-10-2016.
- Honorarium may be paid Rs.200 per day and conveyance as per the APTA rules from DCEB funds.
- In case of urban areas divide total area into 3 or 4 clusters and cluster wise committee may constituted for validation to complete within 5 days. This is left to the decision of DEO.
1) These guidelines are holds good for all summatives.
2) Online uploading details will be communicated shortly.