TS Civil Services Free Coaching entrance Exam 2017 for Minorities,TS Civil Services Free Coaching entrance test 2017 to Minority students TS Govt,TS Minority Free Coaching Admissions 2017 for UPSC CIVIL SERVICES,TS Govt Provide Free Coaching to Minority Students For CIVILS 2017,Entrance Test for Admission to Free Coaching for UPSC Civil Services Examination 2017, Onl;ine application link for free civils coaching for minorities is from 22-5-2017 and Last date to apply for Free Coaching to Minorities is 09-06-2017.TS Minorities in 31 districts will be attended the entrance exam on 11-06-2017.,Free Civils coaching for minorities in Telangana,Free Civils coaching for 100 minority students,Civil Services Aptitude Test of UPSC- CSAT 2018 free coaching programme at T.S. Study Circle,Online applications are invited from eligible Minority candidates belonging to Telangana 31 districts for admission into Civil Services Aptitude Test of UPSC (CSAT-2018) free coaching programme at T.S. Study Circle, Hyderabad for the academic year 2017-18..
TS Civil Services Free Coaching entrance Exam 2017 for Minorities
Online applications are invited from eligible Minority candidates belonging to Telangana 31 districts for admission into Civil Services Aptitude Test of UPSC (CSAT-2018) free coaching programme at T.S. Study Circle, Hyderabad for the academic year 2017-18.
TS Free Civils Coaching Deatils:
Notification Name: TS Civil Services Free Coaching entrance test to Minorities.
Department name: TS Minorities Welfare Department
Coaching purpose: Providing professional guidance for Civil Services Exam to be conducted by UPSC for Prelims-cum-Mains.
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have passed any Degree course.
Income ceiling: Annual family income shall not exceed Rs.2.00 lakhs.
Eligibility criteria for TS Civil Services Free Coaching Programme:
1. Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit in Screening Test plus 25% of degree marks.
2. Applicants should have completed Graduation and their total family income should not exceed Rs.2.00 lakh per annum.
3. The candidates who have already availed of the same coaching earlier from CEDM are not eligible.
4. 33% reservation will be given to women candidates and 3% for PH persons.
5. Candidates desirous of competing in Civil Services Examination 2018 may apply on or before 09th June 2017 at the following Test Centres, enclosing the copies of degree memo of marks, Aadhar card and two passport size photographs.
Screening test/exam centers:
1. Hyderabad CEDM, Nizam College, Gunfoundry, Hyd 1. 040-23210316
2. Nizamabad Govt. Junior College for Boys, Qila Road. 9440871070
3. Karimangar Govt. Girls High School (UM) Mukarrampura. 8522927285
4. Mahabubnagar NTR Govt. Degree College for Women, MBN. 9010288300
5. Warangal Islamia Arts and Science College, Opp. MGM Hospital. 9908763454
6. Sangareddy Govt. Degree College for Women, Opp. Stadium Rd. Sangareddy. 9032316770
7. Nalgonda Government Boys High School, DVK Road Nalgonda. 9848423002
8. Nirmal Government Junior College for Boys, Nirmal. 9441157436
9. Khammam Government High School, Ricob Bazar, Opp. Bus Stand, Khammam. 9059100137
Screening Exam date:
Screening test will be held on 11th June 2017 from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM at the above Centres.
For Details visit website http://cedm.tg.nic.in
Application form for Entrance Exam:
Model Application form for Civil Services Examination 2017 Free Coaching Programme Screening Test.
Centre for Educational Development of Minorities;
(Sponsored by Minorities Welfare Department, Govt. of Telangana)
Nizam College Campus, Gunfoundary,
Hyderabad – 500 001.
Phone / Fax: 040-23210316
The Government of Telangana, under Minorities Welfare Department through CEDM has decided to impart Free Coaching for Civil Services Examination to be conducted by UPSC for Prelims-cum-Mains to Minority Students. To avail this free coaching, interested minority students are advised to apply offline mode and choose the nearest coaching centre. Well Qualified faculty will be selected to impart coaching to the candidates. Free study material will be provided to the students during the coaching programme. Weekly, Monthly tests will be conducted to evaluate the performance of the students during coaching programme. Classes will be commence in June 3rd week.
Important Dates for Entrance Exam:
1. TS Civil Services Free Coaching entrance test to Minorities notification released On: 22-05-2017
2. Last date for submission of TS Civil Services Free Coaching entrance test application forms : 09-05-2017.
3. TS Civil Services Free Coaching entrance exam date: 11-05-2017