Salary Accounts under STATE GOVERNMENT SALARY PACKAGE (SGSP) of SBI – Employee Benefits ,AP/TS State Govt. Employees SBI Saving to Salary Account Change Process, Application Form Benefits @ www.sbi.co.in,State Govt. Employees SBI Saving Account To Salary Account Change Process,how to convert savings account to salary account in sbisbi salary account opening form pdfsbi salary account apply onlinesbi state government salary package account sbi railway salary package application formcentral government salary package accountsbi police salary package benefitsyour session has expired please login again sbi onlineSBI brings to you an entire range of Salary Accounts, crafted to suit your needs. We offer special Salary Account Packages for varied sectors, such as Central Government,State Government, Defence Forces, Paramilitary Forces, Police Forces, Corporates/ Institutions etc. These comprehensive packages provide a wide range of unique benefits and services, as well as seamless access to the most advanced and secure Net Banking and Mobile Banking services.,State Govt. Employees SBI Saving to Salary Account Change Process, Benefits,An entire range of salary accounts for varied sectors, crafted to suit your needs. Special offers and benefits along with seamless access to Net Banking and Mobile Banking services.,salary package, salary account, corporate account, employee account, employer account, account, salary, state bank salary package, state bank salary account, corporate salary package, open a salary account, central government salary account, state government salary account, railway salary account, defence salary account, para military salary account, police salary account, coast guard salary account, CSP, DSP, CGSP, SGSP, RSP, PMSP, PSP, ICGSP, SBI, state bank, salary saving account, account payable salary, salary account online, zero balance salary account, savings fund account, salary account with more interest, best bank salary account, employee benefits, investment, investment benefits.
What is the process to convert my SBI savings account to salary account?
STATE GOVERNMENT SALARY PACKAGE (SGSP),Employees of State Govt. and Union Territories and permanent employee of Corporations/Boards, etc. in States in Union Territories, Including Teachers/Professors of aided School, Colleges, Universities, etc. can avail of Salary Accounts under State Government Salary Package (SGSP).
SBI State Govt Employees Salary Account Benefits. State Bank of India benefits for State Government Salary Package Accounts. SGSP also known as SALARY ACCOUNTS UNDER STATE GOVERNMENT SALARY PACKAGE (SGSP). Salary Accounts under SGSP a gamut of privileges and other value added services to the employees of State Government, Union Territories and their Boards/Corporations. Salary Accounts under this package are available in four variants, namely Silver, Gold, Diamond and Platinum depending on the designation of the personnel.
|Benefits Offered by SBI Salary Accounts to Employers|
|Easy Management||SBI Salary accounts offer a convenient way to manage salaries with Core banking and internet banking facilities.|
|No Charges||No Charges for uploading of salaries,|
|No hassles||SBI Salary accounts reduces the salary administration cost and takes away the hassles of paperwork.|
|Instant Credit||Employees get instant salary credit thereby reducing any unnecessary delays.|
|Benefits Offered by SBI Salary Accounts to Employees|
|Anywhere Banking||With over 16, 000 core banking branches and more than 53, 000 A|
|Easy account management||SBI Salary account holders can manage their account without any hassles through internet banking and mobile banking services.|
|Zero balance requirements||No charges for non maintenance of the account|
|Free Services||Free debit cards, personal accident insurance cover and personalized multi city cheque books|
|Investment Options||Account holders can opt for Systematic Investment Plan in mutual funds and demat facility for trading/|
|Easy Loan Options||SBI Salary account holders can avail home loan, Xpress credit loan, auto loan, home loan etc|
|Current Account||SBI offers additional employee reimbursement current account specially for crediting reimbursements.|
|Easy Overdraft Facilities||Easy overdraft up to 2 months salary which is repayable within a period of 6 months.|
Features of SBI Salary Accounts:
|Cheque Book||20 cheque leaves free|
|Passbook and e-Statements||Passbook is provided at no extra cost. Free statement of account provided.|
|Cash Withdrawal||5 transactions free (for non-metro) and 3 free transactions (for metro) for cash and non – cash transactions at other Bank ATMs across India. Free cash and non – cash transactions at SBI ATMs across India (maximum of 5 transactions at own bank ATMs for select SBI debit cardholders)|
How To Get SBI State Govt Employees Salary Package Benefits?
Please contact your nearest SBI for exact details at present…….
Package variants available as per designation of personnel:
Package variants available as per designation of personnel:
SILVER: Gross Monthly Salary from 5000 and up to 20000
GOLD: Gross Monthly Salary from 20,000 and up to 50,000/-
DIAMOND: Class 2 Employees i.e., Gazetted Officers, Asst Directors or Employees with Gross Monthly Salary from 50,000 and up to 1,00,000/-
PLATINUM: Class I Executive Grade 1 Like Commissioners, Collectors and HOD, Directors, PS, Secretary or Employees with Gross Monthly Salary 1,00,000/-
Benefits to the Employer:
1. Hassle-free account opening process. On request, our officials will visit your premises to on-board your employees. Employees can also opt to open their accounts online or by visiting the nearest branch.
2. A convenient way to manage salaries across a large number of centres, through the Bank’s award-winning Corporate Internet Banking.
3. Online facilities reduce paperwork and salary administration cost. Enjoy instant credit of salaries to your employees’ accounts.
4. Zero charge for salary disbursement.
5. Equipping your employees with a power-packed Salary Account that is trusted by the largest organisations in India.
Benefits to the Employee:
1. Zero balance account and free unlimited transactions across ATMs of any Bank. Also comes bundled with SBI Credit Card.
2. Complimentary Personal Accident Insurance (Death) cover up to Rs. 20 Lakhs.
3. Complimentary Air Accident Insurance (Death) cover up to Rs. 30 Lakhs.
4. Avail of Personal Loans, Home Loans, Car Loans and Education Loans at attractive rates and upto 50% off on processing fees.
5. Upto 25% off on locker charges
6. Avail of Auto-Sweep to create e-MODs (Multi Option Deposits) and earn higher interest.
7. Avail of Demat & Online Trading A/c at the time of on-boarding itself.
8. Free issuance of Drafts, Multi City Cheques, SMS Alerts. Free online NEFT/RTGS.
9. Overdraft equivalent to 2 Months Net Salary (Currently available for select customers only)
10 Earn points on various transactions through our loyalty program State Bank Rewardz.
Documents required for opening a Salary Account:
The following documents are needed:
Passport size photographs (2 nos.)
Certificate/letter of identity /address issued by the employer
In addition to the certificate/letter issued by the employer, at least one of the officially valid documents as provided in the Prevention of Money Laundering Rules (viz. passport, driving licence, PAN Card, Voter’s Identity card, etc.) or utility bills for KYC purposes for opening bank accounts of salaried employees.
Joint Accounts …For joint accounts the above documents are required for both, the applicant as well as the joint applicant(s).
For more details contact your nearest branch.
How to Change SBI Savings Account to Salary Account?
- Write an application to change your account type to respective salary account with proof of your job (e.g. Salary Slip, Service Certificate etc).
- This process holds true if you are working at Central Government or State Government or PSU.
- The request for conversion of normal saving Bank account to salary account cannot be submitted by you directly to the branch. Submit it through your DDO.