Dr BR Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU) B.Ed Entrance Test 2018 Admissions Notification,Application Form, Exam Schedule,Model Papers.Dr. B.R. AMBEDKAR OPEN UNIVERSITY HYDERABAD, TELANGANA STATE, INDIA. Ph: 040-23680241/246/291/491/607.#BRAOU #B.Ed. Entrance2018 #Admissions Notification,BRAOU B.Ed. Entrance2018 Admission Notification. Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Open University Hyderabad, T.S B.Ed Admission2018-. Bachelor Of Education (B.ed.) and 2. Bachelor Of Education(special Education),BRAOU B.Ed. Admission2018,BRAOU B.Ed. Notification2018,BRAOU B.Ed. & B.Ed (SP) Eligibility,BRAOU B.Ed. Entrance Pattern,BRAOU B.Ed. Entrance Syllabus,BRAOU & B.Ed (SP) Entrance Pattern,BRAOU & B.Ed (SP) Entrance Syllabus,BRAOU BEd Entrance Previous Year Question Papers,BRAOU BEd Admission Test2018 Hall Tickets Download Process,Open university b.ed2018-2019 entrance exam,Dr. B.R. AMBEDKAR OPEN UNIVERSITY HYDERABAD, TELANGANA STATE, INDIA. Ph: 040-23680241/246/291/491.Recognised by NCTE/RCI and Distance Education Bureau (DEB) Online Application For B.Ed./B.Ed.(Special Education) Entrance Test -2018.B.Ed/B.Ed (SE) Entrance Test-2018 Last Date 15-07-2018 Notification for B.Ed/B.Ed (SE) Entrance Test-2018 Prospectus for B.Ed/B.Ed (SE) Entrance Test-2018 Model Question Paper for B.Ed. Entrance Test-2018 Model Question Paper for B.Ed.(SE) Entrance Test-2018 Important Dates for B.Ed/B.Ed (SE) Entrance Test-2018 Instructions to fill B.Ed/B.Ed (SE) Entrance Test-2018 Online Application Eligibility BEd/BEd(Spl) Study Centre Wise Count-2018 Apply Online.BRAOU Distance BEd Admissions2018-2019 Session notification.Dr.Ambedkar Open University BRAOU BEd Admissions Apply Online Application form, Fee Particulars, Exam Pattern, Syllabus at www.braouonline.in.Recognised by NCTE/RCI/UGC and Distance Education Bureau (DEB).Online Application For B.Ed./B.Ed.(Special Education) Entrance Test – 2018.B.Ed/B.Ed (SE) Entrance Test-2018 Last Date 15-05-2018.Notification for B.Ed/B.Ed (SE) Entrance Test-2018, Prospectus for B.Ed/B.Ed (SE) Entrance Test-2018, Model Question Paper for B.Ed. Entrance Test-2018, Model Question Paper for B.Ed.(SE) Entrance Test-2018, Important Dates for B.Ed/B.Ed (SE) Entrance Test-2018, Instructions to fill B.Ed / B.Ed (SE) Entrance Test-2018 Online Application, Eligibility,BEd / BEd(Spl) Study Centre Wise Count-2018, Apply Online,Print Application Details will be covered in this article.
Dr BR Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU) B.Ed Entrance Test 2018 Notification,Application Form, Exam Schedule,Model Papers
BRAOU B.Ed/Distance B.Ed Admission Notification 2018-19 | Dr BR Ambedkar Open University Distance B.Ed Entrance Test 2018 Notification, Application Form, Exam Schedule @ www.braouonline.in.BRAOU Telangana B.Ed, BHM & BPR Admission 2018. Updated On – June 14th.The admission to B.Ed. and B.Ed. Special Education is based on the performance in Entrance test conducted by University.
The B.Ed. Programme offered by Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU) is an innovative programme utilizing self-instructional material and information technology along with interactive personal contact programmes. It aims at developing understanding and competencies required by practicing teachers for effective teaching-learning process at the secondary stage. The Programme is essentially a judicious mix of theoretical and practical courses to develop the practicing teacher’s knowledge, skills, understanding and attitudes. Illustrations and cases of relevant situations and need-based activities comprise the core of each course of the programme
Dr BRAOU Distance B.Ed Admission Notification 2018
Details of 2 Years B.Ed Course:
Name of the Course: B.Ed (Bachelor of Education)
Duration: 2 years
Course Fee: The Programme fee is Rs. 25,000/- for the entire programme of two years. The total fee has to be paid at the time of admission in single payment through Demand Draft.
Register at ONLINE through University website www.braouonline.in and pay the
Registration fee of Rs. 400/- through Debit/Credit card OR Rs. 435/- through any AP/TS ONLINE FRANCHISE CENTRES located across AP and Telangana on or before 15-05-2018.
Eligibility Conditions to apply for Entrance Test:
- 1.The candidate should be an Indian citizen.
- 2. Candidates should have passed with at least 50% of marks either B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./B.C.A./B.Sc.(Home Science)/BBM and/or the Masters Degree in Science/Social Sciences/Humanities (relevant subject of Pedagogy) at the time of submitting the application for B.Ed. Entrance Test. Candidates should have secured a minimum of 55% marks in B.E/B.Tech. with Science/Mathematics as one of the subjects or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible for admission into the B.Ed. ODL programme. However the candidates belonging to SC/ST/BC/PWD should have secured a minimum of 40% marks in the qualifying examination.
- 3. Candidates who are appearing for final year examination in the Qualifying Examination (Bachelor or a Master Degree) can also apply. But they are required to submit the Marks Memo and Pass Certificate (Provisional Certificate) of qualifying examination at the time of Admission Counselling. Otherwise they are not allowed for admission.
- 4. Apart from the above the candidates must fulfil any one of the following conditions as per NCTE-2014 Regulations.
- i. Should be Trained in-service Teachers in Elementary Education (NCTE recognised Teacher training completed in-service Teachers in Elementary Education i.e. working in Govt/Aided/Local Body/Govt. Recognised Schools).
- ii. Should have completed NCTE recognised Teacher Education programme in Elementary Education through face-to-face mode (TTC/D.Ed./D.El.Ed./B.El.Ed./ TPT/HPT/UPT/B.P.Ed./ D.P.Ed.-Qualification is must).
- 5. The reservation for SC/ST/BC/PWD categories shall be as per the rules in vogue.
- 6. Candidate should have completed 21 years as on 1st July 2018. There shall be no upper age limit.
- i. As per the GOMS No: 92 and GOMS NO.13, the candidates who passed MBBS/BDS/BPT/BAMS/BL/LLB/B.Pharm./BHMT/BVSC/B.Sc.(AG)/BOL/B.A. (Languages) etc. and any such Professional and Job Oriented courses are not eligible for admission into B.Ed. Programme.
- ii. Diploma in Early Childhood Education (DECE) /Diploma in Preschool Education (DPSE), Diploma in Arts Education (Visual Arts)/(Performing Arts) and other Pre- Primary Teacher Training Certificate/Diploma (PPTTC) completed candidates are not eligible for admission into B.Ed. (ODL) Programme.
- Admissions are made strictly on the basis of merit in the Entrance Test. Only those candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria fixed by the University will be admitted. Centralized admissions will be done on the basis of the score obtained in the Entrance Test conducted by BRAOU. The candidate will be required to submit only the filled-in application form without any enclosures. The enclosures (documents) mentioned in the instructions for filling-in the application form to be submitted later after receiving the letter of offer for admission counselling to B.Ed. from the University after the entrance test.
Important Dates for Entrance Tests:
|Issue of Notification||11.04.2018|
|Commencement of Submission of Online
|Last date for Payment of fee and Submission of online Application Forms||15.05.2018|
|Download of Hall Tickets from the University website||30.05.2018|
|Date and of Entrance Test
10.30 AM to 12.30 PM
2.00 PM to 4.00 PM
|Publication of results – Downloading Rank cards from the University website||12.06.2018|
|2nd and 3rd Week of July -2018
1st Week of August -2018
SCHEME OF THE ENTRANCE TEST:
- The entrance test will be held on 03-06-2018 from 10.30 AM to 12.30 PM at Regional Co-ordination Centres of the University.
- Candidates are required to be present in the examination hall by 10.00 AM.
- The question paper, except General English section, will be in Telugu. The University reserves the right to allot candidates to any other Entrance Test. Centre(s) in unavoidable circumstances.
- Medium of Entrance Test
The Entrance Test Question Paper will have 2 parts for 100 Marks with 100 Objective type (Multiple Choice) questions.
- Part-I: General English Comprehension (25 Marks) Reading Comprehension. Correction of Sentences, Articles, Prepositions, Tenses, Spelling. Vocabulary, Synonyms, Antonyms. Transformation of Sentences-Simple, Compound and Complex; Voices; Direct Speech and Indirect Speech.
- Part-II: Proficiency in Telugu ( 25 Marks)
- Part-III: General Mental Ability ( 50 Marks)
Note: The Qualifying mark in the B.Ed. Entrance Test for all candidates, except SC/ST, is 35. For the candidates belonging to SC/ST communities ranking will be extended below the qualifying mark.
REGISTRATION PROCEDURE FOR ENTRANCE TEST:
The candidate has to register his/her candidature for appearing B.Ed./ B.Ed. (SE) Entrance Test on University website www.braouonline.in only and payment of registration fee done through Debit/Credit Card OR any AP/TS ONLINE FRANCHISE CENTRE across AP and Telangana on or before 15-05-2018.
Go through the following instructions given below and register accordingly.
1. Visit University website www.braouonline.in
2. Documents and others details required for submission of Application through Online
- 1) SSC/Equivalent/Date of Birth Certificate
- 2) Degree/PG Marks Memos and Provisional /Convocation certificate.
- 3) NCTE recognised Elementary Teacher Education Programme completion Certificate.
- 4) Medical Board Certificate (for PH candidates issued by Competent Authority)
- 5) Latest Passport size Photo with Signature (JPEG format and less than 60 KB).
- 6) AADHAR Card / any other ID Card issued by the Government
- 7) E-Mail ID
- 8) Mobile Phone Number 9) Alternative Mobile Phone Number
- The Qualifying mark in the B.Ed. Entrance Test for all candidates, except SC/ST, is 35. For candidates belonging to SC/ST communities there will be no qualifying marks for ranking
- Candidates will be ranked in the order of the merit in the B.Ed. entrance test. In case of candidates getting equal mark, Part-C marks will be taken into account to decide relative ranking. In case of tie the marks obtained in Part-B and then Part-A will be taken into account to decide relative ranking. In the case of candidates getting equal marks in each of the parts of the test paper, age shall be taken into consideration for relative ranking among the bracketed candidates, and the older candidates shall be given priority. The rank obtained in B.Ed. Entrance Test is valid for entry into B.Ed. Programme for the Academic Year 2018-2019 only.
Important Links For BRAOU B.Ed Entrance Test 2018:
Notification for B.Ed/B.Ed (SE) Entrance Test-2018-Click Here
Prospectus for B.Ed/B.Ed (SE) Entrance Test-2018-Click Here
Model Question Paper for B.Ed. Entrance Test-2018-Click Here
Model Question Paper for B.Ed.(SE) Entrance Test-2018-Click Here
Important Dates for B.Ed/B.Ed (SE) Entrance Test-2018-Click Here
Instructions to fill B.Ed/B.Ed (SE) Entrance Test-2018 Online Application–Click Here
BEd/BEd(Spl) Study Centre Wise Count-2018-Click Here
Apply Online–Click Here
Print Application–Click Here