DME AP (Andhra Pradesh) 198 Assistant Professor vacancies Notification 2017 – Latest Recruitment Notifications 2017,DME AP Recruitment 2017-Apply 198 Assistant Professors dme.ap.nic.in to work in Government Medical Colleges and RIMS Institutions.DME AP Recruitment 2017 Notification for 198 Assistant Professor Vacancies @ dme.ap.nic.in,DME AP Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 198 Vacancies (22-August 2017),198 (178 Backlog +20 Regular) Asssistant Professors Recruitment 2017 In APMES Government Medical Colleges,RIMS Institutions details
DME AP Recruitment 2017 – 198 Assistant Professor Vacancies in APMES,RIMS
DME AP Recruitment 2017: Directorate of Medical Education, Andhra Pradesh / dme.ap.nic.in is conducting recruitment processes to fill 210 vacancies. As of now, there are two recruitment drives going on for 198 Assistant Professor Vacancies in APMES and 12 Doctors Vacancies for Advance Life Support Ambulance of VIP’s visits. To get the detailed information about the recruitment notification you are interested in, click on the following links:
Eligibility For Assistant Professors in AP MEDICAL EDUCATION SERVICES
|Department||Qualification (Must possess)|
|Assistant Professor of Anatomy||M.S. (Anatomy)/ MD (Anatomy) / MBBS with M.Sc (Med. Anatomy)with Ph.D (Medical Anatomy) / M.Sc (Med. Anatomy) with D.Sc (Med. Anatomy)|
|Assistant Professor of Physiology||MD. (Physiology) MBBS with M.Sc (Physiology ) /M.Sc (Med. Physiology) with Ph.D (Medical Physiology) / M.Sc (Med. Physiology).|
|Assistant Professor of Pharmacology||MD. (Pharmacology) MBBS with M.Sc with Ph.D (Medical Pharmacology) /M.Sc (Med. Pharmacology) with Ph.D (Med. Pharmacology) / M.Sc (Med.Pharmacology ) with D.Sc (Med.Pharacology).|
|Assistant Professor of Microbiology||MD. (Bacteriology ) / MD (Microbiology) / MBBS with M.Sc (Bacteriology /M.Sc (Med. Bact) ./ M.Sc. ( Med. Micro ) with Ph.D (Medical Bact. ) / M.Sc(Med.Bact.) with Ph.D (Med. Bact. / M.Sc (Bact.) With Ph.D (Med. Bact) /with D.Sc (Med. Microbiology).|
|* NEW DEPARTMENTS:||* NEW DEPARTMENTS:|
|* Emergency Medicine||MD ( Emergency Medicine )|
|* Transfusion Medicine||MD (Transfusion Medicine) / MD (Pathalogy)|
|All other Assistant Professor posts||MD / MS/ MDS / DM / M.Ch / (or) DNB Degree in the concerned specialty recognized by MCI.|
Minimum Qualification for Teachers in Medical Institutions (Amendment) Regulations 2017 As per MCI Regulations dated 05-06-2017 to become Assistant Professor a Post graduate having M.S/M.D Qualification in broad specialties should work as Senior Resident in the concerned subject on year in the recognised Medical College.
Job Location:Government Medical Colleges and RIMS Institutions under the Directorate of Medical Education, A.P.
1. Anatomy: 8 Posts
2. Physiology: 8 Posts
3. Bio-chemistry: 4 Posts
4. Pharmacology: 5 Posts
5. Pathology: 13 Posts
6. Microbiology: 4 Posts
7. FM: 5 Posts
8. SPM: 6 Posts
9. General Medicine: 8 Posts
10. General Surgery: 17 Posts
11. Obstt. & Gynec: 9 Posts
12. Anesthesia: 8 Posts
13. Pediatrics: 13 Posts
14. Orthopedics: 13 Posts
15. ENT: 3 Posts
16. DVL: 3 Posts
17. TB & CD: 7 Posts
18. Psychiatry: 7 Posts
19. Radio-diagnosis: 13 Posts
20. Radiotherapy: 4 Posts
21. Emergency Medicine: 1 Post
22. Transfusion Medicine: 1 Post
23. Cardiology: 5 Posts
24. Gastroenterology: 2 Posts
25. Neurology: 3 Posts
26. Endocrinology: 1 Post
27. Nephrology: 1 Post
28. C.T.Surgery: 4 Posts
29. Plastic Surgery: 2 Posts
Total 178 Posts
Candidates should submit applications by downloading the application proforma from the official website of Director of Medical Education, A.P. – http://dme.ap.nic.in
1. Applications offered From :19 .08.2017.
2. Last date of submission of application on or before 04.09.2017 at 5.PM
The duly filled in application should be sent by the Registered post / in person to
The Directorof Medical Education,
(Department will not be responsible for any postal delays and missing in transit),super scribed b y the post applied for.
CROSSED DEMAND DRAFT for
For SC/ST :Rs.500/-
candidates drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of “DIRECTOR OF MEDICAL EDUCATION, A.P.“ payable at VIJAYAWADA.
1. OC candidate should not have completed 40 years as on 01- 07-2017
(should not have been born before 01-07-1977).
2. SC/ST/BC candidates should not have completed 45 years as on 01-07-2017
(should not have been born before 01-07-1972).
3. Ex-service men should not have completed 50 years as on 01.07.2017
(should not have born before 01.07.1967)
Rule Of Reservations:
- Rule of Reservations will apply as per A.P. State Govt. Rules in force.
- The recruitment is subject to the out come of O.As / W.Ps pending before court and likely to arise in the matter
Attested copies of certificates to be enclosed with the application
(Original certificates will be verified at the time of joining the service)
1. S.S.C. certificate ( proof of date of birth)
2. Study certificate from class IV to X and Intermediate.
3. Marks lists of MBBS Part I & Part I & part III.
4. MBBS Degree Certificate.
5. Post Graduate Degree Certificate / Super specialty Degree certificate/Provisional Certificate, along with Marks lists ( who are not produced marks list will not be considered ).
6.Registration with A.P. Medical Council.
7.Latest Caste Certificate in case SC/ST/BC. (Certificates issued by MRO in case of SC/BC specifying caste and sub-group indicating A/B/C/D in case of BC’s)
1. Applications should be sent in a sealed cover and the cover should be super scribed as “Application for the post of Assistant Professor” ________________________.
2. The selected candidates must join the post within 15 days after receiving the orders.
i) Total Marks : 100
ii) 75 % for Marks obtained in qualifying PG degree / super speciality Examination.
iii) Weightage for No. of years since passing qualifying examination is upto 10 marks @ 1 mark per PG / Super-specialty completed year.
iv) Weightage for Contract service in Govt. Institutions upto 15%;
a) 2.5. marks per six months in Tribal Area,
b) 2 marks per six months in Rural Area.
c) 1 mark per six months in Urban Area.
v) There will be no Interview marks.
vi) Weightage of contract service will not be counted for those candidate who have already benefited once in getting Govt service.
Rs. 15600 – 39100 and Academic Gr. Pay of Rs. 7000/- and other allowances as admissible under the rules in force from time to time.
Process To Apply For DME AP Recruitment 2017:
- At first log on to the official website of Directorate of Medical Education Andhra Pradesh at dme.ap.nic.in.
- Homepage will appear
- On the home page search for Recruitment tab.
- After that click on the DME AP Recruitment 2017 Notification for 198 Assistant Professor Vacancies / Download directly from this article.
- Read the official notification carefully/ Go through the details given on this page.
- If you are eligible for the mentioned posts then click on the Apply link.
- Fill the DME AP Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017 application form with all the required and exact details.
- Recheck and submit the application form along with the necessary documents to the following address before the last date.
198 (178 Backlog +20 Regular) Asssistant Professors Recruitment 2017 Important Links
NOTIFICATION FOR RECRUITMENT OF ASSISTANT PROFESSORS -Download
APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT PROFESSOR -Download